Twitter / TrendBible

About Me


Joanna Feeley, Trend Bible

Joanna Feeley, Trend Bible

Thursday 13 May 2010

Networking Working!

Vote for Change! Oops wrong election. Vote for me!

My theory is that David Cameron and Nick Clegg won the election because they have got really nice hair, so until this competition closes on June 13th I'm going to brush my hair. Every day. And drink out of my If We Can You Can mug which seems to have been rather a good omen so far.

Well most of this morning was spent trying to encourage my networks to Vote Feeley. I also got a chance to check out the profiles of the other finalists on the If We Can You Can website, and there's some stiff competition! It really is brilliant to see so many diverse SMEs in the North East, two of them I think are absolutely genius. But I'll keep my opinions to myself, don't want to sway your opinion!

It has also been really lovely to get some messages of support from people I've met through being a member of the Nurturing Pool at Entrepreneur's Forum, from my fellow attendees on last summers Front Foot business development programme, from my friends at Newcastle Science City and many other people I've met along the way. I've also been pestering the Trend Bible community on our blog, Facebook, Linked In and Twitter who are an enthusiastic bunch! Thanks for all the lovely messages guys. It`s a real shame Grandmas can't text or email. I'd have two votes there for sure.

Fingers crossed it will pay off, but I must say it's an honour just to be in the final with such good entrepreneurs; I think I could live with losing out to one of them. Also one of the prizes for being a finalist is a ticket to the Entrepreneur's Forum Annual Conference next Thursday which I'm really looking forward to. I`ll be sure to tell you all about it.

1 comment:

  1. Well Joanna....

    im afraid....

    ....its going to be....

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ..... a yes from me, see you in the next round!!

    (In all my years of xfactor I have never seen such an amazing combination of business sense, style and of course your amazing singing blew me away)

    from simon Cowell (aka Victoria the intern)

    ReplyDelete