Twitter / TrendBible

About Me


Joanna Feeley, Trend Bible

Joanna Feeley, Trend Bible

Friday 11 June 2010

Last post...?

Well, I expect this will be one of my last posts on this blog, it's been really great experience being a finalist of the If We Can You Can Challenge, I've been casting my votes for other finalists this week and wish everyone good luck.

Many thanks to everyone at the Entrepreneur's Forum (particularly Hazel, Rachel and Will) for their support, it's been lots of fun and I recommend all of you reading this who may be in the early stages of your business to apply next year.

I spent some time talking to a couple of the winners of last year's Challenge and they assured me this is most certainly a competition worth winning in terms of profile raising and press attention, not to mention the prizes, so get applying!! Fingers crossed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment